P.ACT linear actuators
Modular actuator platform with outstanding power density for flexible configuration
- Flexible modular configuration options to match the application
- Compact design envelope with a very high power density
- Improved energy balance compared to hydraulic systems
- Flexible fixing options along the entire actuator length
Comprehensive reasons to use P.ACT
The modular concept allows customers to flexibly configure and immediately order their desired product.
The PWG (planetary screw drive) in combination with our high-quality axial bearings makes Schaeffler’s P.ACT a particularly high-performance solution, as load ratings that are approximately 70% higher than that of ball screw drives of the same spindle diameter can be achieved.
Approximately 20% more effective mechanical performance compared to hydraulic systems
- Anodized aluminum housing with robust honeycomb geometry and T-slots along the entire actuator length.
- Actuator housing with integrated fixing slots
- Protection class up to IP64S
- Optional: Linear measuring system, position switch for flexibly setting the switching point, servo motors (BLDC/BLAC), and controller with Ethernet and/or digital I/O